Skip to main content

Popular posts from this blog

Adobe illustrator CC 2015 has stopped working Windows is collecting more information about the problem. This might take several minutes.

I have to solve this issue once for a user. So the following workaround helped me. I renamed the preference file as Adobe says this will recreate automatically when we restart illustrator. I did this in Windows 8. So the location was as follows Users\ \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 19 Settings\en_US*\x64*\Adobe Illustrator Cloud Prefs   Users\ \AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator 17 Settings\en_US*\x64*\Adobe Illustrator Prefs I think Adobe Illustrator 19 may vary such 17 or so and so.  Adobe Illustrator Cloud Prefs I renamed Adobe Illustrator Prefs and to Adobe Illustrator Cloud Prefsold and Adobe Illustrator Prefsold. Then I reatrted the illustrator. Now above message is not appearing when closing illustrator.  Feel free to leave your comments and suggestions.